Blog Mission

Barbara and I are traveling out west to California this year visiting many of our nations great national parks and state parks all along the way. During our journey it is my goal to share our adventures with you so that you can aspire to do the same one day. I enjoy feed back so please feel free to comment from time to time as I love to hear from you. For your information links are highlighted in yellow and the maps are interactive revealing our route from stop to stop.

Doug Peterson

Monday, July 29, 2013

Leaving Home

Barbara and I will be leaving at the end of July for our summer trip out to California. This blog will document our travels with pictures and descriptions of our journey. We invite you to follow along as we journey west. 

Doug & Barbara Peterson





At home in our driveway in Solivita, Kissimmee, FL

1 comment: